Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Today I wanted to share with you a few reasons why my mom is awesome:
1. She was born in Anchorage, Alaska.
2. She's Italian, Scottish and Native American.
3. She went to high school in New Delhi, India.
4. She's an accomplished painter, sculptor and photographer.
5. She was in 2 rock bands: Fallen Angels and The Liverettes.
6. She got her nose pierced way before it was cool. Everyone back in the States used to ask her what kind of "gimmick" she had on her face.
7. She is completely fearless. She'll get rid of gross scary spiders for me with her bare hands!
I love you and I hope you have a good day!
Here is a picture of me. I don't really look like my mom, which is too bad because she's super pretty :)